Thursday, December 28, 2006

Weight loss

If you are like me, the holidays have been very full-filling. In fact so much that I need to drop a few pounds. So, I've decided to start a new weight loss plan. I don't know who came up with the one I'm reprinting below, but it sounds terrific.

EXERCISE FOR REAL LIFE (If you're busy like me)

Monday:
Beat around the bush.
Jump to conclusions.
Climb the walls.
Wade through paperwork.

Tuesday:
Drag my heels.
Push my luck.
Make mountains out of mole hills.
Hit the nail on the head.

Wednesday:
Bend over backwards.
Jump on the band wagon.
Balance the books.
Run around in circles.

Thursday:
Toot my own horn.
Climb the ladder of success.
Pull out the stops.
Add fuel to the fire.

Friday:
Open a can of worms.
Put my foot in my mouth.
Start the ball rolling.
Go over the edge.

Saturday:
Pick up the pieces.

Whew! What a workout!

No comments: