Saturday, June 07, 2008

Echo

Well, I'm sitting on the floor in my family room as the furniture and most of my belongings are in the street in a 28' long semi-trailer. I'm watering the grass one last time and Cindy is vacuuming the office.

I'm stealing internet from some neighbor's wireless modem - thanks! Not sure how long this will last.

The trailer pick-up may be on Sunday and we leave early Monday morning.

We are packing vehicles today and tomorrow and we have a small Uhaul trailer with a few personal and most valuable belongings. We're about ready to roll.

Our zealous packers packed my coffee so we went out for breakfast this morning. Can't find our tape and a few other items we thought we had set aside - I'm sure they will turn up when we unpack - ha!

Well, my timer is going - need to move lawn hoses. Love you all!

Wow - this room is echo-ey!!

No comments: