Friday, October 19, 2012

Out of town

Greetings - I'm on the road by the time you read this. I leave at 6:30am to Louisville for a two day Christian leader's retreat at Southeast Christian Church. I'm going with 5 other men from church and looking forward to the classes and workshops.

Cindy is in Arkansas with Leslie for a few days and we both return this weekend - sorry no photos for a few days.

Quiet on the home front - it's been quiet at work with no bids for awhile - a pleasant change. Just working on contacting clients and drumming up future work. Paperwork never sleeps.

My truck and some deer got acquainted earlier this week - hope to get it into the body shop and repaired soon. I've never hit a deer and got two at once - my truck looks fine at first glance, but look closely and suddenly lots of dollars of work appear - oh well, no one (except the deer) were hurt. And even they didn't stick around to say 'sorry'.

Say prayers for Rachel and Darin if you would - we're coming up to 9 years of losing Kairou. Can't see a balloon drifting in the sky without remembering. Won't heaven be grand!

Well, gotta go - have a wonderful weekend - I love you all.

No comments: