Tuesday, December 18, 2012

1 down, 4 to go

Kaireia holding Rhiza
Good morning! Another busy, but good day ahead. I think I'm working enough for the time I'll be taking off next week. That's life!

Nothing new today - more paperwork - working on a Dining hall for a Naval Air Station in Meridian, Mississippi; a budget for a hotel for a Mr. Patel (surprise); a containment slab down at Wacker; 3 new home designs; a remodel in Crossville; a speech for Thursday at a business group; 3 articles for different magazines; an article for our quarterly newsletter; sketches for a church in Columbia and talking to an owner in Monterey as we try to wrap up his home remodel; cold calls and probably other stuff I forgot. In other words, the same old stuff ... ha!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

1 comment:

CIA said...

I'm pretty sure that's really Rhiza. Don't think Asher will be wearing flowered tops!!